(updated ~ March 08 2016)
• The Assad family belongs to the tolerant Islam of Alawid orientation.
• Syrian women have the same rights as men to health and education.
• Syrian women are not forced to wear the burqa. The Sharia (Islamic law) is unconstitutional.
• Syria is the only Arab country with a secular constitution and does not tolerate Islamic extremist movements.
• Roughly 10% of the Syrian population belongs to one of the many Christian denominations, all fully integrated in Syrian political and social life. (In other Arab countries the Christian population is less than 1% due to sustained hostility). There have been five popes of Syrian origin. Religious tolerance is firmly established.
• Syria has an opening to Western society and culture unique among Arab countries.
• Its media and universities openly debate the global power elite’s influence. This means that they fully grasp the fact that real power in the West lies not in the White House but rather with the complex and powerful grid of elite think-tanks and central banks.
• Prior to the current civil war, Syria was one of the only peaceful countries in the region, having avoided major wars or internal conflicts.
• Syria has banned genetically modified (GMO) seeds, the decision made in order “to preserve human health.”
• Syria was the only country to admit Iraqi refugees without any social, political or religious discrimination
• Syria clearly and unequivocally opposes Zionism and the Israel government.
• Following a massive oil find in Syria’s Golan Heights, occupied by Israel since 1967, Netanyahu recently asked Obama to recognize its annexation of the territory. To consolidate its hold, plans are afoot to quadruple Israeli settlement. (*see below)
And the most two important points:
• Syria is one of the only countries in the Middle East without debts to the International Monetary Fund ( Pre-invasion Libya and Iran being the only others )
• Syria is the only Mediterranean country which remains the owner of its oil company, with an oil reserve of 2,500 million barrels, the operation of which has avoided privatization and is reserved exclusively for state-owned enterprises.
So now ask yourself, why are we truly attempting to overthrow yet another government? What are we hoping to fix here?
If the recent invasions and illegal assassinations of Presidents like Qaddafi and Saddam have taught us anything, it should be the understanding of the blowback effect of such lawless actions by the West and the vacuum of chaos that always supersedes it.
Debt Conquer : Invent a reason to invade and destroy, then offer $trillions in IMF funding to rebuild… conveniently paid back by control of oil fields…
~ Patu Paiarehe on Facebook (edited).
September 15 2013 :
The military-industrial/Zionist propaganda machine likes us to think that its massive war apparatus is necessary to protect us from ”al-Qaeda”/ISIS and Islamic terrorism.
Saddam Hussein’s fatal error was his decision to trade oil in petro-Euros rather than petrodollars, and Muammar Gaddafi (secular, socialistic) also had to be removed as he was threatening to set up a pan-African currency based on a Gold Standard rather than the dollar. The Assad regime’s main enemies in the civil war are religious extremists, who are far less of a threat to Western economic interests, and in many cases (e.g. ISIS) are funded by the likes of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other ”allies” of the West.
A principal reason Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi are no longer ruling their countries is that both demanded the US dollar be replaced by gold as the world reserve currency, pointing out that the ‘Fed’ is printing far more money than there is gold to back it, as was the case when the US dollar became the world reserve currency, after World War II.
Hugo Chavez organized 12 South American nations and Cuba into the South American Trade Alliance, which in June 2010 launched the first electronic currency, the Sucre. It allowed all member nations to trade with each other using their own currencies, leaving the dollar out. The Sucre simply translated the value of each currency for them. It worked so well that Russia and China launched a similar agreement between each other in November of 2010. Turkey was recruited, as were other South American and African nations….all using their own currencies with an electronic currency also in place, excluding the dollar. Japan and India joined with them, and then New Zealand and Australia followed. China has set up bilateral currency swap lines with more than 20 countries and regions since 2009, including Switzerland, Brazil, Hong Kong, Indonesia and South Korea.Post- BRICS, the idea of the dollar as the world reserve currency is now obsolete. In recent years, the use of the US dollar in international trades has dropped from nearly 100% to less than half of the world transactions.
- July 15 2014
- Assad begins 3rd term
KEN O’KEEFE NAILS IT ! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
ISIS and the barbarous ‘Caliphate’ are armed by their masters as part of the plan to break the Middle East into ethnically and religiously divided vassal states more easily controlled and dominated by the IMF, NATO, Israel and the USA.
‘Disaster Capitalism’ now has Syria’s secular, anti-NATO, anti-Zionist Assad regime on its agenda for demonization, destabilization, and destruction…..
The Destabilization Doctrine: ISIS, Proxies and Patsies http://nonalignedmedia.com/2015/02/destabilization-doctrine-isis-proxies-patsies/
“ISIS got started through funding from our friends and allies [in the Gulf] who sought to use religious fanatics to assail the Shia alliance of Syria, Iran and Hezbollah. It’s like a Frankenstein,” – Retired US General and former NATO Supreme Allied Commander, Wesley Clark
September 10 2015
“Part of the problem in Syria is that you have a number of US allies surrounding it, principally Saudi and Qatar, that are funneling in weapons. Turkey as well is a very serious actor. They each have their own hegemonic ambitions in the region.
Israel also, if Syria is sufficiently destabilized, might be in a position where it can keep the Golan Heights for ever, or even advance that territory. So you’ve got a number of players around Syria that are looking to bite off pieces…” – WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
November 2 2015
Extremely well researched, informative, and well-written piece by Sam Charles Hamad – a welcome antidote to any simplistic analysis of the complex forces at work in Syria, whether these narratives emanate from ‘left’ or ‘right.’
November 15 2015
What You Need To Know About The Paris Terrorist Attack (We Are Change video)
Israeli Warplanes Bomb Syria and Threaten War With Russia (We Are Change)
U.S Gives Up Against ISIS, Makes You The New Enemy (We Are Change)
How Russia Just Won and Took Over The Middle East
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVL5Vibm0M&app=desktop (We Are Change)
March 08 2016
* Israel steps up oil drilling in Golan
Aided by their stooges in al-Nusrah and ISIS, Israel is in the process of sealing the conquest of Syria’s oil-rich Golan Heights. The Israeli occupation has already made profitable use of the Golan’s agricultural and water resources.
The chairman of Afek, the company involved in illegal oil-drilling in the Golan, is Effie Eitam, a former politician and military general, who is an Israeli settler in the Golan. Eitam is known to have ordered the beating of Palestinia…ns, some of whom have died as a result. He has also described Palestinians as ”a cancer” and told The New Yorker that Palestinians are “creatures who came out of the depths of darkness”.
”We will have to kill them all,” Eitam said in 2004. At the time, he was Israel’s housing minister !
The members of the strategic advisory board of Afek’s parent company Genie Energy include former US vice-president Dick Cheney, media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, former secretary of the US Treasury Larry Summers, and – you guessed it – ‘Baron’ Jacob Rothschild
Thus the insane, murderous, multi-stranded assault on humanity, compassion and decency by the increasingly Satanic Central Banking /Military-Industrial/US/ Zionist Axis of Evil continues unabated on all fronts. The world looks on, shakes its head….and switches channels.